We don’t gather information about you on this website unless you explicitly ask us to.
Personally identifiable information that you do give — for example, if you fill in a contact form — will not be passed on outside the churKch unless you agree that it should.
If you contact us with something which is confidential — either because you put ‘confidential’ on it, or if it seems confidential based on the subject matter — we will ensure that the only people who see it are those who need to.
We won’t add you to a mailing list unless you ask us to.
EU Cookie directive
See: List of Cookies used by this site —
From May 2011, websites using cookies must gain consent of users before doing so, unless the cookies are strictly required for the site to operate or to satisfy a user request (see below).
This website does not use to cookies to record information about your browsing for use by Bidford Baptist Church.
If you click on the Twitter or Facebook icons, Twitter or Facebook are liable to leave a cookie in your browser. This is strictly necessary for the provision of the service you request.
They therefore fall under the exemption set out in the Information Commissioner’s Office guidance:n
There is an exception to the requirement to provide information about cookies and obtain consent where the use of the cookie is:(a) for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network;
(b) where such storage or access is strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service requested by the subscriber or user.
ICO Guidance, page 8
- We don’t use Google Analytics or similar cookie-based trackers to log your activities on the site.
- We have taken explicit steps to prevent tracking by third-party plugins on this site, by means of WPDo Not Track.
- Videos on this site are served by YouTube. We have YouTube’s embedded player set to privacy-enhanced mode, so that YouTube does not put cookies into your browser when you view a page. If you click on a YouTube video to play on our site, YouTube will only set cookies which are required for that video to play, as in the exemptions above. More information about YouTube privacy features is here.
- Some links take you to other websites. We carefully vet these sites before including them, but we have no control over them. Their content may change, and they may have a different policy from ours on cookies.
- If you are worried about cookies, you can set your browser to reject them.
- Links on our link pages are for organisations with which we have a direct relationship.
- Links on our recommended reading and other recommendation pages are ones which have been put forward by members of our leadership team. They may have a disclaimer attached.
- Transitory links, such as to events or in the news item pages, are those which have been checked by the author or poster.
Offers of business services
Please do not email us or use the contact form to offer business services. Most of these offers will be trapped by our junk mail filters, and we will delete any that do get through. If you have a business service which you think would benefit Bidford Baptist Church, please write to us at our street address.
Adding us to mailing lists
Feedback and Complaints